Community Guidelines for Laeden App exist to support the healthy and open discussion that is a part of our culture. In addition, they help create an environment where we can come together as a community in pursuit of our shared mission and help each other.
Participating in the Laeden App community comes with responsibility. And, it’s critical that we maintain a safe and respectful environment.
Remember, the following guidelines are official policy and apply when you’re communicating in the workplace.
Things to be Mindful of
- Be responsible. What you say and do matters. You’re responsible for your words and actions and you’ll be held accountable for them.
- Be helpful. Your voice is your contribution – make it productive.
- Be thoughtful. Your statements can be attributed to Laeden App regardless of your intent, and you should be thoughtful about making statements that could cause others to make incorrect assumptions.
1. When communicating, follow the three Laeden App Values.
Respect the user, respect the opportunity, respect each other. Our Values govern how we conduct ourselves in the pursuit of our mission. We each need to own them personally; we all need to own them collectively.
2. Do your part to keep Laeden App a safe, productive, and inclusive environment for everyone.
While sharing information and ideas with colleagues helps build community, disrupting the our everyday to have a raging debate over politics or the latest news story does not.
Avoid conversations that are disruptive to our community or otherwise violate Laeden App’s policies. Community Admins are expected to address discussions that violate those rules.
3. Discussions that make other Laedeners feel like they don’t belong have no place here.
Don’t troll, name call, or engage in ad hominem attacks – about anyone. This includes making statements that insult, demean, or humiliate (whether individually or by reference to groups) our contributors, our business partners, or others (including public figures), or that violate other standards of conduct or policies against harassment and bullying.
4. You are responsible for your words and your reach.
What you say and do matters and can have lasting impact. Be respectful in your comments about (and to) your fellow Laedeners.
As a Laedener, your comments – wherever you make them – can have a serious impact on other Laedeners, yourself and our company. We’re all free to raise concerns and respectfully question and debate the company’s activities – that’s part of our culture.
Be sure to speak with good information. Don’t assume you have the full story, and take care not to make false or misleading statements about Laeden App’s services or business that could undermine trust in our services and the work that we do.
5. Treat our data with care.
Keep in mind that our communications can be rapidly and broadly disseminated. Do not access, disclose, or disseminate Need-to-Know or Confidential information.
If necessary we will remove particular discussion access, revoke commenting, viewing, or posting privileges.
Your use of:
Constitutes your acceptance of these guidelines and policies.